After you submit a complaint, the following steps will be taken:
- Every complaint is passed on to the responsible manager.
- They will launch an internal investigation to uncover the cause of the complaint.
- You will be contacted (digitally, in writing and/or by phone).
- If at all possible, we will of course immediately rectify the error or solve the problem.
- Measures will be taken to prevent the issue from recurring in the future.
If you are unhappy with the resolution of your complaint, you can file an objection with the Quality and Safety department using the same complaint form. One of the staff members of this department will mediate the complaint resolution process from there.
If this does not lead to a satisfactory solution, the complaint can be filed with an independent committee that has no affiliation with Diagnostiek voor U. This committee will further investigate the matter at hand and issue a verdict.
The complaints procedure describes in detail how Diagnostiek voor U handles complaints.